Are you worried that you might have a slab leak, due to an increase in your water bill or water leaking into your ground floor? Slab leaks, contrary to regular leaks, can go unnoticed if you aren’t careful, and create significant amounts of damage when not fixed by professionals as soon as possible. You need to dial for repair ASAP if you are noticing water pooling up into your basement, and this indicates a lot of damage throughout the slab! Call (832) 924-7008 to speak to our expert plumbers, and inquire about our fast as well as efficient slab leak repair in , TX. For a difficult as well as complicated repair like this, you require an expert plumber, like the kind at Got Flow Plumbing & AC Services!
How To Detect A Slab Leak
Thanks to how hard slab leaks can be to detect, they are one of the most damaging leaks your home can spring. To remain on top of slab leaks, it is essential that you watch your water bill, and watch for unexplained increases in use. An additional clever method to watch out for slab leaks is to occasionally turn off any water inside the home, and look at the reading on your water meter. If all of the water in the home is turned off, but your water meter is still running, you have a leak somewhere in the system. Our plumbers can find as well as repair your home’s slab leak much faster if you can recognize it before it starts to leak into your house.
Professional Slab leak Repair Service
A slab leak, specifically a leak in your main line underneath the slab of your house, causes extensive damage, relatively unnoticed for a long duration of time. And even though you can count on the slab leak to one day force its way to the basement, it is much better to detect it early on and watch out for more extensive damages. Mind the advice above, and give Got Flow Plumbing & AC Services a call at the first indication of leaks at (832) 924-7008. With plenty of expertise helping homeowners like yourself with slab leak repair in , TX, our plumbers can help pinpoint the source of any leak, and fix it quickly.
- What Is a Slab Leak? A slab leak happens when a pipe is leaking underneath your cement slab.
- Leak Repair Repairing a leak is important so that you don’t end up losing hundreds of gallons of water a year.
- Repiping Sometimes a repiping is necessary in order to keep your piping systems working the way they are supposed to.
- Plumbing Maintenance Keep your home and plumbing system running smoothly by keeping up your plumbing maintenance.
- Kitchen Remodeling A kitchen remodel is a big undertaking that we can help with every step of the way.
- Hydro Jetting Cleaning your pipes using a hydro-jetting method is the most effective way to clear out a clog.
- Burst Water Pipe A burst water pipe can cause havoc in your home if it is not taken care of right away. Call one of our expert plumbers for help.
- Bathroom Remodeling A bathroom remodel can be hard with all of the plumbing fixtures, but our professional plumbers will be able to help you.