When you need professional a water heater repair, you need a team that you can count on to get the job done right. It is important that your water heater works properly so that you can always have hot water running through your home. You can expect profession, quality service with every interaction that you have with our plumbing contractors. We have a top quality staff full of trained, licensed and insured plumbers so that you will feel safe choosing us to get your water heater up and running again.
Here at Got Flow Plumbing & AC Services, we offer emergency service help. Give us a call at (832) 924-7008 and we will send a technician out to you right away that will have the skills to do your water heater repair right away. In most cases, the problem is that you either need a replacement water heater or that a part just needs to be repaired or swapped out for a new one. We bring with us a stocked and loaded truck for cases like this. You never know what you will need and we don’t leave anything to chance. If you need a top quality company that you can trust to do your water heater repair in Houston, TX, give us a call and we can get you taken care of.
Types Of Water Heaters
Conventional – A conventional water heater is one that stores water in a tank and heats it up for you so that when you turn on the faucet, hot water will come out right away. They are either run by gas or electricity. These types of heaters typically last around 11 years if they are well maintained.
Tankless – A tankless water heater is an energy efficient way to get hot water in your home or business. This tank will not heat up the water until you need it so that no energy is being wasted ever. A tankless water heater also takes up much less space, but in doing so, it also holds less water than the conventional tank, so this is not ideal for larger family households unless you have several.
Below are a list of water heater repairs that we do:
- Tankless Water Heater Installation A tankless water heater is energy efficient and takes up less room than conventional water heaters, making it easy to install.
- Water Heater Replacement We can usually replace your water heater the same day depending on the time of day and what you want to get.
- Propane &Gas Water Heater Replacement These water heaters heat water quickly and are energy efficient when it comes to saving you money.
- Electric Water Heater Replacement An electric water heater is great for larger families that need their hot water quickly and without breaking the bank.
- Water Heater Inspection A water heater inspection will allow you to keep your water heater lasting as long as possible and working its very best.
- High Recovery Water Heaters When you don’t have time to sit and wait for the water to get hot again, a high recovery water heater is perfect for you.
- Heat Pump Water Heaters Adding a heat pump to your water heater will allow you to get your hot water faster than ever before.
- Hot Water Heater Boosters When you add a water heater booster to your heating system, you will be able to get hot water faster than you could before.
When you count on a team to take care of all your water heater repair needs in Houston, TX, you can call us at (832) 924-7008. We are here for you to provide top quality service and repairs that will keep your water heater running for as long as possible.