When you need top quality plumbing services that you can depend on time and time again, then Got Flow Plumbing & AC Services is the right place for you. We provide services across the board that range from HVAC to emergency services. We have trained staff that are licensed and insured that are always willing to help in any way that they can. With years of plumbing experience, a plumbing contractor will make sure that all of your plumbing systems are up to date and working the way they should be at all times. Our team is not only hardworking and knowledge, but they actually care about what they are doing and want to make sure that your home is well taken care of. Your comfort is our number one priority. There is no reason that you should ever have to be uncomfortable in your own home. That means that if your air conditioning or heater goes out at 3 am, you can call a plumbing contractor, and they will get there as soon as they can, to get you back into a comfortable home. When you need a plumbing contractor in Houston, TX, that cares about you and your plumbing needs, give us a call at (832) 924-7008.
Plumbing Services We Offer
We provide a variety of services for you so that you can come to us for most of your household needs. No matter if it is a gas leak that needs to be taken care of quickly or fixing a clog in the bathroom sink, we will make sure it gets done right. We provide this to show you that we truly do care and will put your needs before anything else. Anytime you need a plumbing contractor in Houston, TX, don’t hesitate to call us at (832) 924-7008. Below is a list of services that we provide here at Got Flow Plumbing & AC Services.
- Plumbing Contractor When you need someone who will take care of all your plumbing needs, call a plumbing contractor.
- Clogged Drain Cleaning Making sure your drains are free of clogs and water is able to flow through them is what we do best.
- Slab Leak Repair If you have a slab leak and end up needing a repair, it is important to get it taken care of as soon as possible.
- Gas Line Repair Having a gas leak is very dangerous and will need to be repaired by a trained professional.
- Water Heater Repair Making sure your water heater is repaired when it breaks will allow you to stay in comfort when you need it most.
- Water Treatment Company Treat your water to give your house fresh, clean, and quality drinking water no matter what you are using it for.
- Air Conditioning Service Company If your air conditioner goes out, it can be uncomfortable to be in your home, but we have the skills to fix it for you.
- Heating Company/ Service A heating company that you can count on is just a phone call away and will give you professionals.
- HVAC Parts Replacement When you need an HVAC part quickly and for the best price, we have what you need and will be able to help you.
Emergency Plumbing Repairs
Emergencies happen and it is our job to make sure that you are taken care of when they do. Unfortunately, these types of situations usually happen while we are at work or at a time when we are noticing them, like a weekend or late night. The problem then lies with trying to find the time to make an appointment or finding someone who can come out over the weekend. You never have to worry about this with us because, we provide emergency plumbing repairs to you when you need it most. Day or night, you can give us a call, and we will make sure that we are there. There are common emergency plumbing issues that sometimes happen when pipes get clogged up unknowingly. A few steps you can take to keep these spaces clear are to use caution with what goes down your drain, get your pipes inspected, and use chemicals to clean your drains. It is always best to contact a plumbing contractor and get their opinion before you do that though.
Common Plumbing Emergencies
Clogged Drain Cleaning
A clogged drain is something that everyone will probably get at some point in their life. This problem is extremely common because we go through our daily lives and don’t usually think about what is going down our drains. Over time things like soap scum, hair, dirt, and food clog our drains and will stop water from being able to flow through. Once you have a clogged drain, it is important that you get it cleaned out by a professional plumbing contractor. This process is usually pretty quick, but if you have a reoccurring clog or really clogged drains, you may want to consider hydro jetting to get everything cleaned out and stop all the worry. There are a few things you can do on your own that will allow you to help prevent or get rid of a small clog.
Chemicals – There are a few different types of chemicals that you can buy from the store that can easily be put down your drain to get rid of clogs. This may get rid of small clogs or hold you off until you can have a plumbing contractor come out and get it taken care of.
Wire hanger – Sometimes the clog is close to the surface, like with hair clogging a shower drain, and can be taken out by using a bent wire hanger. This will allow you to push the hanger down into the drain and pull out any clogs that you can reach.
- Clogged Shower Drain Cleaning A clogged shower drain can be prevented by adding a drain cover to stop things like hair from getting in the drain.
- Clogged Bathtub Drain Cleaning If your bathtub drain becomes clogged, you can check and see if there is hair that can be pulled out to stop the clogging.
- Clogged Toilet Cleaning When your toilet becomes clogged, it can be cleared out by a professional plumber so that you won’t have any flooding.
- Clogged Sink Drain Cleaning If you end up with a clogged sink, it can back up and end up flooding your kitchen, so it will need to be repaired by a professional.
- Clogged Pipe Cleaning When you have a clog somewhere in your pipes, it is important to have it cleared out so that it does not burst.
- Drain Cleaning Cleaning your drain can be done by a professional plumber or by purchasing cleaning products for drain clogging.
HVAC Repair Company
HVAC Repair Company
The HVAC system in your home has to be one of the most important components to making your house run comfortably. When things go wrong, it is apparent how important this system is. When you need an HVAC repair, whether it be a boiler repair, central air problem, furnace, or heat pump, our technicians have your back and will get your home running properly again. Your HVAC system is in charge or heating and cooling your home. There are a lot of components that go into each part to make sure everything is working. With winters being so cold and summers getting so hot, it is crucial that you have your system inspected on occasion to prepare if you need a part or a quick tune-up.
- Central Heating System Repair Your central heating system is run through your whole home and should be repaired quickly if something goes out on it.
- Electric Heat System Repair An electric heat system is able to use electricity to heat up your home and provide you with comfort.
- Gas Furnace Repair A gas furnace is a great source that will be able to use gas to heat your entire home.
- Electric Furnace Repair Repairing your electric furnace will allow your home to stay warm and keep your house comfortable.
Emergency Air Conditioner Repair
If your A/C goes out, it can be extremely uncomfortable to be in your home, especially if it is summer. Not only is this uncomfortable, but it can be dangerous as well. We consider this an emergency and have a team that will come and get this fixed for you right away. We created a emergency services team so that you don’t ever have to be stuck with a broken air conditioner. A plumbing contractor will be able to get this problem solved as quickly as possible or get it replaced for you. A few things that can go wrong with your air conditioner are:
- Having leaky ductwork
- Age of air conditioner
- Broken condenser fan
- Dirty or broken coils
- Problems with the TXV
Water Heater Repair
Water Heater Repair – Electric, Gas & Tankless
Your homes water heater is in charge of putting hot water throughout your house. It is what we rely on to take showers, do dishes, laundry, and even cook with at times. When you are choosing a water heater for your home, it is important that you look at the different models that are currently available. Repairs are something that comes with the territory as well. If your water heater needs a repair, don’t be alarmed, sometimes it is a quick fix that will get it up and running again usually that same day, especially if the water heater is not old enough for a replacement. If in some case you do need to get a replacement water heater, one of our plumbing contractors can go over all the different options and help you find the right one for your home.
Common Types Of Water Heaters
Conventional – These water heaters are commonly found in homes and work perfectly for larger family homes because they hold more water than tankless heaters. They are run by using gas or electricity and have water heated before you need it, that way when you turn the faucet on, you should have hot water within a few seconds. This will help to conserve your water intake as well because, you won’t have to wait around for your water to heat up.
Tankless – This type of water heater is the perfect tank to get when you want to conserve on your energy bill. They Can be used in larger family homes as well, it just takes time to heat water up. The reason for this is because, it doesn’t begin to heat the water until you need it so it will never waste any energy that you aren’t using.
- Tankless Water Heater Installation A tankless water heater will give you energy efficiency so that you can still have hot water and save money.
- Water Heater Replacement Replacing your water heater may seem overwhelming, but it doesn’t have to be with our professional plumbers.
- Propane & Gas Water Heater Replacement A gas water heater will allow you to get water faster and more efficiently while still being energy efficient as well.
- Electric Water Heater Inspection & Testing An electric water heater needs to be looked after and given an inspection to help keep the life of it lasting as long as possible.
- High Recovery Water Heaters High recovery water heaters will give your water heater an extra boost to provide you with hot water faster.
- Heat Pump Water Heaters Heat pump water heaters are able to provide you with extra hot water that lasts longer than conventional heaters.
- Water Heater Inspection Having your water heater inspected is a great way to keep your heater working for the amount of time it is supposed to.
- Hot Water Heater Boosters Give your hot water a boost that way you can have hot water whenever you want for as long as possible.
Busted, Broken & Leaking Pipe Repair
If you end up with a broken pipe, it can feel overwhelming and frustrating. Sometimes you won’t know that it has happened and sometimes you will know because you will begin to see flooding. The best thing you can do in this situation is to stay calm and go turn off the water to your home if that is possible. The next step is to call a plumbing contractor right away. Small leaks in pipes can end up causing major damage later on if you let it go on long enough. A small leak may not seem like a big deal, but over time it can lose hundreds of gallons of water a year and costs you big time in water bills. The pipes that run under your home are the hard ones to spot if they are leaking or not. Over time, they can become damaged by weather, improper installation, and time. If you suspect that you have a leak somewhere it is important that you contact a plumber who will be able to detect the leak and help get the problems solved.
What To Do When a Pipe Bursts
- Turn off your water quickly
- Call a plumber
- Do no touch an electrical outlet
- Hold a towel over the spot to limit water output
Gas Leak Detection & Repair
Anything that has to do with gas appliances, has to be done very carefully. A gas leak is an extremely serious problem that quietly kills people every single year. It is important that you know the signs of a gas leak and what to do if you suspect that one is happening. A plumbing contractor will be able to detect a gas leak and get it repaired as quickly as possible so that you are confident in your home again.
Signs You Have a Gas Leak
- Feeling dizzy
- Smell of rotten eggs
- Raise in gas bill
- Whistling noise coming from a gas pipe
- Loss in appetite
- Plants in home dying
If you feel any of these things and suspect that you have a gas leak, call 911 immediately and get yourself and any living beings out of your home right away.
Sewer Line Repair
Sewer problems are the last thing that anyone wants to deal with. The problem is, that sewer lines can get clogged, backed up, or even burst. A sewer line repair is something that you will need to call a plumbing contractor for and get fixed rather quickly. The sewer lines to your house can
get clogged and if this happens, you will know it. When something like this occurs, backup from your sewer can start to come back up through your showers, faucets, toilets, and bathtubs. This is not a fun thing to come home to. There are different types of ways that we can get your sewer lines repaired and that is by trenchless repair. This way we can usually get the problem taken care of the same day and there is minimal mess.
Call For a Quality Plumber
If you want to know more about our HVAC brands in Houston, TX give us a call anytime at (832) 924-7008. Our courteous technicians will be more than happy to give you the assistance and guidance you need to make the best choice for you.